| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Skopje in October is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with some rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid falls during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Skopje are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:56 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Skopje October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Skopje, Macedonia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Skopje: