| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Skopje in February is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 37.2mm (1.5in) of fluid falls across on average 8 days.
- The blue above Skopje is somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:44 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Skopje February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Skopje, Macedonia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Skopje: