| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Skopje in August is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 31.3mm (1.2in) of fluid precipitates across on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Skopje are nice and sunny having on average a substantial, 9:52 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 3:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Skopje August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Skopje, Macedonia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Skopje: